Sunday, November 2, 2014

#NovemberRoad Project ~ Lets Rock & Roll!

“I feel the need to endanger myself every so often.”  ― Tim Daly

Its not often that I am brought to an edge but I'm finding myself repeatedly cornered there. Its not a pretty place to be and I am fighting with everything in me to prove that I've not lost it.

However, this month is going to be amazing! I feel it already!
This November, I am going to challenge myself.
Do a project, just like Julie did! With the number of times I have watched that movie thinking this is soooo me, it seems like the right thing to do...
So yeah to bring my sanity back, I do what my soul needs.



About this project:

I have 30 working days remaining in this pretty bakers city ~ Pune. A shame I never used it to the fullest, but its still not very late...
I have 15 recipes listed below that I am going to bake and put it up in November alone.

These are the recipes on my "To Do recipes" bookmark since ages. I have picked random ones and they will be done in no order. As and when I get to it...

So to me and to my sanity! Here goes nothing!

1. Apple & Pear Crisp

2. Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread

3. Pizza Pockets

4. Almond Shortbread Squares

5. Surprise Inside Cake

6. Pineapple Upside Down Cake

7. Classic Apple Pie

8. Tiramisu

9. Bundt Cake

10. Roulade

11. Thumprint Cookies

12. Chocolate Coconut Almond Scones

13. Red Velvet Brownies

14. Bonaffee Pie

15. As you / I wish :P


With a published list and #NovemberRoad as my hashtag, I am ready to rock and roll babe! ;)



Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...