Monday, November 24, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Surprise Inside Cake

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently - Henry Ford



So finally I met with a disaster! I have been dreading this ever since I started NovemberRoad Project.
The List is a compilation of things I wanted to try and was just sitting in bookmark tab. The fear of messing these basic bakes could be the reason too.



Surprise inside cake has been on the list for a while now. I did try once before for fun and it turned out beautiful. That gave me confidence to try something more complex in design as this and I put it up on the list. 

Unfortunately it did not turn out the way I had planned. The good thing is that I know where I went wrong and know what to rectify next time to have the perfect cake.

But that will have to wait until the project finishes...

*This was supposed to be a green hillock with yellow sunrise <3


Recipe follows:    

I used Pound cake from Baking: From My home to Yours


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...