Sunday, November 30, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Banoffee Pie

“I'm not telling you it's going to be easy - I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.” ― Art Williams


Banoffee Pie

I had no clue what Banoffee Pie was until a friend from Delhi called to tell me that I owe her a treat on her Birthday (which she happens to share with Sid) since I have started this blog.

Banoffee Pie

I started searching immediately and found this website with the prettiest Banoffee Pie pictures. In Chef Curtis words Banoffee is a Banana and Toffee Pie!

Yeah so back to the recipe, this one turned out to be the show winner. Everyone at home loved it and I had enough left over to serve my friends who came to give me a farewell. Tonight also happens to be the last night at our lovely hill view apartment. Nostalgia is in air...

Banoffee Pie


Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from Curtis Stone


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.


Yum

2 comments:

  1. I've only had banana cream pie and haven't tried banoffee pie even though I've seen it at S'bucks and other bakeries. I've got to try when I haven't had too much sugar for the day:) Yours looks lip smacking delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ping! It really was the show stopper of the entire project! The pie turned out really delicious! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...