Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Pineapple Upside Down Cake

“Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life”― Akshay Dubey

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

I think I was in love with this cake until I had Pineapple upside down cake out of the oven and the aroma was all over my kitchen and home.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

These days Pineapples are all over Pune. There are cart full of the ripest ones available in every lane and corner. Its a family favorite fruit (which is very rare) and I had to shoo away various attempts to steal slices every few minutes. I knew any further delay to this cake and I will have to make another run to the market for the fruit alone. That was motivation enough to get this cake off my list. 

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

The recipe procedure sounds complex, but its hardly any. The only tip I would give here is to make sure that you read the full recipe before starting and line everything in the right order, It will be a breeze to get this beautiful super soft and moist cake out of the oven. Did I say its quickly turning as my favorite...



Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from Joy Of Baking


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...