Sunday, November 23, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Pizza Pockets

“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”  ― C. JoyBell C.


The other day someone from office wanted to know the reward I would get after completing NovemberRoad. It got me thinking...

Homemade Pizza Sauce

There is none! If you don't count the fact that I would be much happier and confident about my future endeavor. But yeah, its no competition. Its just plain old me trying to get some grease back to old aching joints.

Homemade Pizza Sauce

Seven days left and I am still left with 9 recipes from The List. Sometime during the week I will be updating two recipes as I'm very determined to complete this project before November ends.
Not to forget that I would be leaving Pune in a few days and movers will be picking and packing my kitchen first, leaving me with just my laptop and camera.

Pizza Pockets

Now onto the recipe, pizza dough is a mixture of good and bad if you will. I have used it several times at home for Pizza nights and Pizza pockets were just the nicer way of saying that I Love Calzones! And it feeds veggies to Ozzy without her suspecting much.

Pizza Pockets



Recipe follows:    

The Pizza Dough recipe was sourced from Joy the Baker

Pizza Sauce recipe was adapted from Kitchen Treaty


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.


Yum

2 comments:

  1. Look so good!
    I have a ton of leftover pizza sauce from a recent pizza dinner. I think Im going to try these.

    Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They taste yum too! I'm moving to Delhi and so anxious and nervous right now...definitely going to miss Pune rains...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...