Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Red Velvet Brownies

"I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing red."
Maria Sharapova

There's something about the color Red that keeps us enchanted. No matter how many forums and baking groups tell us about how Red Velvet has been done to death but come on, its Red! Its different!

Red Velvet Brownies

Do you see Yellow behind the brownies? That is Ozzy's duck. She insisted her duck liked them the best and has to sit on the table. Umm..okay! 

These brownies were soft and crumbly and tasted awesome! They weren't very gooey like other brownies but they passed the yum test! So yay for me! 

Red Velvet Brownies


Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from How Sweet It Is

{Please note that I've cut down the sugar to 1 cup but the rest of the recipe remains same}


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.

Yum

6 comments:

  1. Thats a lovely and uncommon recipe. I will surely try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anusia. Do let me know how it turned out. :)

      Delete
  2. Made this tonight and it's the best ever! I did kept my sugar to one cup and just the right amount of sweetness. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That"s awesome Ping! I'm so happy that you made it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...