Sunday, November 30, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Corn, Red Pepper and Cheese Roulade

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” ― Carlos Castaneda

Corn, Red Pepper and Cheese Roulade

I'm munching on the leftover of this beautiful and yummiest stuffed bread I've ever eaten.
I may not have taken beautiful pictures because I was exhausted by the time this came out of the oven but it is YUM.

Melting cheese oozing out from cracks on the sides, this wasn't supposed to happen according to the recipe but gave it ever more the temptation to eat as fast as I could.

Corn, Red Pepper and Cheese Roulade


Can you imagine baking nonstop for NovemberRoad on the last day and being hungry? The aroma of corn mixed with melting cheese getting crispy on a hot baking tray...

Nope! Can't wait to get the pictures done and dive onto that tray...



Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from Five and Spice


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.

Yum

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...