Thursday, November 6, 2014

#NovemberRoad ~ Almond Shortbread Bars

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~ Mark Twain

Almond Shortbread Bars

The first recipe I successfully completed for #NovemberRoad. This project is now giving me confidence that I can actually nail it. Should I add more to the list?

Well, let's not go over the board, I still have 14 more recipes to go...

Almond Shortbread Bars

These Almond shortbread have been my favorite. Everyone says that simple things are the most intimidating and this one was it. And it passed my Ozzy's yummy test, everything is on track I see :P

Almond Shortbread Bars

Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from Love And Lemons



P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...