Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#NovemberRoad - Almond Coconut Chocolate Scones

“Take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don't forget to enjoy the journey" -  Michael Josephson

Almond Coconut Chocolate Scones

Scones on my list! oh yeah! I love breakfasts, fancy breakfast but only at hotels. I don't make them at home but if served to me, I take the largest portion thinking I'll skip the lunch (sometimes I do, don't judge).

Almond Coconut Chocolate Scones

they only problem is that we at home have very limited options when it comes to breakfast. scrambled, french toast, omelette, did I say scrambled?
You get the gist?

Almond Coconut Chocolate Scones

This is why I'm trying to check out newer options. Scones were bookmarked because I am forever thinking of changing our breakfast menu and it never happens. Maybe now we look towards adding one more thing to 'limited ways to eat an egg'.

Almond Coconut Chocolate Scones


Recipe follows:    

The recipe was sourced from Joy The Baker


P.S. For NovemberRoad Project, all the recipes will be displayed as a link. I will not be writing about them until I make any changes to the same. Thanks.


Yum

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...