Friday, October 31, 2014

Chocolate ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies

Do you believe in destiny or fate?

I think I have started believing in cosmic energy. This universe has its way of giving you signs and considering the amount of rubbish and doubt that's filled inside one's head, we just simply choose to ignore it.


My cousin told me a while back that if I really need something, I NEED to believe that I need it!
I laughed at it, of course because for me it has always been me fighting for something and never getting it or finally receiving a call only when the needs over.

And the reason why I'm writing about my insight exploration is that I NEED that belief to make my dreams come true. 

Do I want them to come true? 


But its never this easy. Nothing is easy and for that its time to prove that I'm over easy and need to win. From my doubts. From Me!

Its time to make the changes and these chocolate ~ chocolate chip cookies ;)



The recipe was adapted from VeryBestBaking

Recipe follows:

1/2 Cup + 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
85 Gms Butter, room temperature
1/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
1/4 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt ( if using unsalted Butter)
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Eggs
1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips

Procedure:

Preheat oven to 375 Degree F (180 degree C)

In a large bowl beat butter with sugar until mixed. Add egg and vanilla mix well.

In a bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and chocolate chips and add to butter mixture.

Mix well to get rid of any lumps.

Drop a rounded scoop on parchment lined baking sheet.

Bake to 10- 12 minutes. Let the tray sit for 2 minutes and remove the cookies to wire rack to cool completely.


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...