Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mint Lemonade Popsicles

Its a long month. Monsoons have decided to play Peek-a-boo with us and Sun is stronger than ever. In this heat lemonade has become a regular feature at home. And with repetiton of the same drink every day its on a verge of loosing its charm. 

We seriously can't have that..now can we?



I have to stop myself from pinning each and every Popsicle I find on Pinterest to my board.

I always wanted to try it but thanks to my habit of avoiding shopping list, I always forget to buy one whenever I am out shopping.

So while window shopping one random Sunday, I found this beautiful & durable mold and suddenly I could picture all those Watermelon Popsicle and Fudgesicle on my board.





Recipe follows:

3 Cups Water
2 - 3 Fresh Lemons
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Black Salt
Few sprigs of Fresh Mint Leaves

Procedure:

Put Water with Sugar on low flame until it dissolves.

Squeeze Lemon juice and add Salt to it.

Chop Mint and add it to the mold followed by the lemonade.

Freeze for 5-6 hours or Overnight for best results.

Run Popsicle mold under normal tap water and to unmold.


Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...