Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Crispy Baked Potatoes

I can't say I have much to complain recently. I have so much to share but not enough time.

Crispy Baked Potatoes

After I announced my new venture, I haven't really done much to share more interesting news.
We participated in a lifestyle mela ~ All That Jingalala last month and to do so I realized that I have to up my game from just being a home baker to home based bakery. Which also meant that I had to buy new things - a lot of them! YIPPY!

LoveThemPeaches


And in the middle of this craziness, I have to feed my little one too. Something minus sugar please for my sanity. Her oven instincts are now developing, each 'ding' means a new cake and her spoon's out.

So I did some pinterest soul searching and created this beautiful plate which was finished as soon as I returned with some mayonnaise. It's a very versatile recipe. You can add anything over it and create a mini meal.

Crispy Baked Potatoes

Recipe follows:

2 Medium Potatoes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
Sea Salt - to taste
Black Pepper - to taste
1/2 Tsp Dried Sage
Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Greens from Green Onion (Optional)

Procedure:

Preheat oven to 400 degree F (Approx. 200 degree C).

Wash  and scrub the potatoes clean leaving the skin on. Slice them very thin.

Mix Olive oil, salt, garlic, black pepper, dried sage in a large bowl.

Put potatoes in the same bowl and make sure each slice is coated. Place them on a plate in a circular overlapping pattern. ( I used pizza tray)

Bake them for about 20 - 25 minutes until they are crispy on outside and soft on inside.

You can add shredded mozzarella or cheddar and green onions 5 minutes before the oven says ding. :)


Yum

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this little baked potato dish and how simple it is to make - think this is the ideal thing for me to make for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por la sugerencia, se ve realmente sencilla y deliciosa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...