Friday, January 2, 2015

An Announcement ~ Love them Peaches!

Since the beginning of December, I'm in my hometown Delhi trying to get a handle on my 'dream come true' venture. I've been running all over to get everything just perfect!

For once I have complete checklists and yet I make numerous rounds to the same market for different things. I need some lessons in organizing my time. Any recommendations are welcome.


However, this post is not about me whining but about this amazing thing we achieved in just less then a month. Thanks to my loving family, for it would have not been possible without their time and effort.

My Sister gave life to an idea for our branding and my dear husband made our website - oh such a beautiful website!

I am happy to announce that Recipefollows is now taking orders for all the creations done on this blog and some more. All the details are there on our website. For daily updates please follow Facebook and Twitter.

Yay for me!

Yum

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations and best of prosperity on your new endeavor! I just checked out your new site and it's amazing and wish I was in Delhi so I can order:) Happiest of the new year Priyanka!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...