Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have any regrets. ~ William Thomas

Last January I gathered all my courage and fought over my fear of words. This blog is an example of how my fight against word-o-phobia is going on and the missing posts for each week are the instances where it actually won over my courage.

April last year we were blessed with Ojasvi and since then it was a challenge to take care of two babies. No actually three! Sid doesn't stay very far from that category either.



My little one, who is not so little anymore has started standing up with the help of little support and is a menace in the kitchen. She wants to watch everything going above her head and if she sees something that catches her fancy - she wants it. Period!

Another big thing that happened was that we shifted to Pune in September for my job.
Did I say that 2012 was a roller coaster?

Umm... Yes it was! My love for Pune's weather and small cafes with amazing food has brought us back here - with family this time.

So with a full time job and an infant I feel I am struggling to keep up with blogging but thank god for the weekends, I get enough time in my hands to bake!



We wont end this post with a long list of resolutions for the coming year ahead because I strongly believe that they are meant to be broken.

So with regret of not being regular and a promise to be one in the coming year...

I wish you the best of  health, food and wine for 2013!

Cheers!
  
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...